- FII’s sold 14.8 K contract of Index Future worth 294 cores ,3.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 18.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 22.1 K contract, so today’s rise was used by FII’s to enter both longs and shorts in index futures . Do and Don’ts for Intraday Trading
- As discussed yesterday Pyrapoint suggest support lies in zone of 8492/8500 range. Holding the same Nifty can see a rise to break its resistance of 8636. Gunner also suggests range of 8480/8500 strong support zone. Fresh buying should be done on close above 8535 on nifty spot. Nifty opened gap down took support at pyrapoint support and gunner support and rallied moving to higher end of pyrapoint. Nifty was unable to break the resistance zone of 8636/8640. Any close below it can see move towards 8500/8520 and above it 8720/8700
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with addition of 7.2 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting short positions got added today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.09 core with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh. PCR @1.15
- 8700 CE OI at 46.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8700 .8400/8800 CE liquidated 9.2 lakh so bears again got knockout punch from bulls and had to liquidated what was added yesterday . FII bought 30.3 K CE longs and 4.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 52.5 K CE contracts.
- 8500 PE OI@ 68.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8500/8700 PE added 32.5 lakh so major addition seen in 8500/8600 CE still holding 199 lakh suggesting bulls are still holding aggressive positions at lower levels . FII sold 5.3 K PE longs and 3.3 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 72.8 K PE contracts.Retailers buying PE and market going up.
- FII’s bought 450 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 351 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.58
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8609 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8466 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18916(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18684 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8646 Tgt 8665,8685 and 8737 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8590 Tgt 8570,8540 and 8498 (Nifty Spot Levels)