- FII’s bought 40.3 K contract of Index Future ,51.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 11.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 62.7 K contract, so today’s fall was used by FII’s to enter longs in index futures Apply Affirmation Technique to Improve trading
- Nifty formed DOJI candle today, consolidated its gains of yesterday and closed above the breakout level of 8500. Will it be a failed or genuine breakout will be know after tomorrows price action. I am having some problem with my software so will not be able to update chart.Nifty needs to cross and sustain above the 61.8% of Fibonacci Fans as discussed in yesterday’s analysis for uptrend to continue till 8670.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with addition of 8.5 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting longs have entered system today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.83 core with total contract traded at 4.2 lakh. PCR @1.15
- 8500 CE OI at 41.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE liquidated 5.6 lakh so bears did panicked and 13.5 lakhs overall. FII bought 19.3 K CE longs and 10.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 25.6 K CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 52.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 0.86 lakh so bulls did not add aggressively at higher levels and still need more OI for cross of 8600 . FII bought 103 K PE longs and 66.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 23.54 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 94.71 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.46
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8527 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8413 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18864(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18456 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8519 Tgt 8542,8570 and 8596 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8479 Tgt 8450,8427 and 8386 (Nifty Spot Levels)