- FII’s sold 9.1 K contract of Index Future worth 119 cores ,43.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 52.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 96 K contract, so today’s fall was used by FII’s to enter shorts and longs in index futures, as we are nearing Expiry and rollovers are happening so we are getting both long and shorts addition for FII’s .Focus On Trading Signals & Kill Noise while trading
- Nifty continued forming lower lows and closed below 8350 just below 50 SMA, So in 2 trading session nifty has closed below its all short and long term moving averages. . Bullish only on close above 8398, Break of 8300 can see quick move towards 8200/8150 in extreme short term.Nifty is also near its weekly trendline support, next 3 days price action is important to see if nifty breaks below it or bounces back as it did last 2 times.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.48 core with liquidation of 30 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting short positions got closed today.38% rollover has taken place in NF with rollover price coming @8538
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4 core with total contract traded at 5.3 lakh. PCR @0.86
- 8500 CE OI at 59.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8300/8500 CE added huge 22 lakh so bears continue to add bulls are running for cover. FII bought 1.4 K CE longs and 0.03 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 110 K CE contracts.Retailers buying CE and market going down.
- 8300 PE OI@ 46.4 lakhs base @ 8300 getting jittery. 8400/8700 PE liquidated 9.1 lakh so major liquidation seen in 8500/8600 PE and buying was seen in 8400 PE . FII bought 28.3 K PE longs and 14.9 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 86 K PE contracts.
- FII’s sold 1375 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 666 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.91
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8372 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8470 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18315 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18671 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8353 Tgt 8380,8400 and 8427 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8305 Tgt 8278,8250 and 8231 (Nifty Spot Levels)