Buy above 1055 Tgt 1065,1075 and 1082 SL 1050
Sell below 1045 Tgt 1040,1035 and 1025 SL 1050
Positional/Swing Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Holding 843 Target 872
Buy above 852 Tgt 860,865 and 872 SL 846
Sell below 840 Tgt 835,830 and 823 SL 845
Buy above 1305 Tgt 1313,1328 and 1339 SL 1299
Sell below 1287 Tgt 1279,1270 and 1264 SL 1293
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.97 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.