- FII’s bought 58.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1417 cores ,7.5K Long contract were added off by FII’s and 50.7 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 43.1 K contract, so todays rise was used by FII’s to exit shorts in index futures. How to deal with trading loss
- Nifty continued with its higher high and higher low formation rising 429 points from the low of 7940. Nifty has risen 430 points from the middle line of Andrew Pitchfork has reached the upper end of AF as shown in below chart.So if 8370-8393 not crossed which is also 78.6% and 50% Fibo retracement levels we can see some pullback of 8300/8270 in nifty. Gunner also show we are heading to grey line and green arc so caution advised on longs.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.29 core with liquidation of 20 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting longs have exited out of system today.NF Rollover is at 24% with average rate @ 8290.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.85 core with total contract traded at 5.6 lakh. PCR @1.10.
- 8500 CE OI at 57.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE liquidated 31 lakh ,so bears finally gave up and liquidated major positions . FII bought 46.3 K CE longs and 45.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 0.97 lakh CE contracts. So FII’s bought heavily in CE contact and market keep moving higher.
- 8000 PE OI@ 59.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 37 lakh so bulls added aggressively today so 8200 is coming up to be strong support . FII bought 28.9 K PE longs and 29.7 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 1.66 lakh PE contracts.So FII’s long in CE and Retailers long in PE, so again its smart money which wins retailers holding short and market rising.
- FII’s bought 651 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 94 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.51
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8320 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8161 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18250 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17821 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8370 Tgt 8395,8420 and 8438 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8320 Tgt 8300,8284 and 8257 (Nifty Spot Levels)