- FII’s bought 64.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1394 cores ,44.6 K Long contract were added off by FII’s and 20.2 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 24.3 K contract, so todays rise was used by FII’s to exit shorts in index futures and add longs. Golden Rules For Traders
- Nifty continued with its higher high and higher low formation rising 458 points from the low of 7940. Nifty finally formed DOJI at the upper end of AF as shown in below chart.So if 8393 not crossed which is 50% Fibo retracement levels we can see some pullback of 8300/8270 in nifty. Gunner also show we are heading to grey line and green arc so caution advised on longs.High made today is at 3×1 gann angles as shown in hourly charts.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.18 core with liquidation of 11 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting longs have exited out of system today.NF Rollover is at 31% with average rate @ 8325.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.98 core with total contract traded at4.1 lakh. PCR @1.04.
- 8400 CE OI at 48.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8400 .8000/8500 CE liquidated 24.2 lakh ,so bears finally gave up and liquidated major positions . FII bought 42.6 K CE longs and 20.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 9K CE contracts. So FII’s bought heavily in CE contact and market keep moving higher.
- 8300 PE OI@ 558.2 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8100/8500 PE added 17 lakh so bulls added aggressively today so 8300 is coming up to be strong support . FII bought 20 K PE longs and 15.8 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 1.19 lakh PE contracts.So FII’s long in CE and Retailers long in PE, so again its smart money which wins retailers holding short and market rising. 8300 or 8400 should break by FII and make writer of CE and PE run for cover.
- FII’s sold 374 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 404 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.5159
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8370 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8172 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18385 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17850 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8410 Tgt 8435,8450 and 8471 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8370 Tgt 8345,8335 and 8308 (Nifty Spot Levels)