- FII’s sold 33 K contract of Index Future worth 577 cores ,25.9 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 7.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 18.8 K contract. Sensex cracks 1000 points, Reason for the fall
- Nifty has again entered in the demand zone made low of 8094 and bounced back, Light Blue color zones shown in below chart are strong zone of support and resistance. Breaking of 8089 will signify we are breaking 7997. 8232 is short term resistance. Also as per gunner todays low was made at gann line so holding the same a relif rally till 8232 is possible. Till lower low lower high is not broken bears will have upper hand.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.60 core with addition of 0.8 K, with increase in CoC suggesting shorts have been closed .With a 300 point fall no major change in OI and fall is not accompanied by volumes. Cash market volumes were huge today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.26 core with total contract traded at 5.2 lakh. PCR @0.85.
- 8500 CE OI at 45.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 35 lakh ,so aggressive addition by bears and holding 56 lakh in open position. FII bought 36.4 K CE longs and 17.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail traders bought 1.2 lakh CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 45.3 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE liquidated 11 lakh so bulls finally got the heat , Holding 22 lakh open position. FII bought 90 K PE longs and 8 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 727 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 412 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.9
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8154 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8330 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17750 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18390 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8156 Tgt 8190,8216 and 8240 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8089 Tgt 8074,8050 and 7997(Nifty Spot Levels)