- FII’s sold 100 K contract of Index Future worth 2163 cores ,48.5 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 51.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.5 K contract. As a trader, here’s what You Should DO
- This is what we discussed in last analysis As per gann time analysis 2 and 3 June one explosive move will be seen so plan your trades accordingly. If today high gets broken Nifty can rally towards 8525/8560/8620 odd levels.Break of 8373 can see is moving towards 8320/8250 odd levels.The entire down move of Nifty from 8845 to 7997 took around 15 days. It has been now 17 days already and prices have not even retraced 61.8% of the prior fall. This is simply suggesting that the up move has been taking more time but traveling lesser price thereby raising doubts on the medium term up move.Next support zone comes @8185 as per EW analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.61 core with addition of 1.2 K, with decrease in CoC suggesting shorts have entered in the system.So today with a 200 point fall no major change in OI. Cash market volumes saw spike in delivery volumes, Also volume were quiet less in today’s fall as compared to last few falls.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.53 core with total contract traded at 8.2 lakh. PCR @0.91, VIX does not see any jump in this big fall.
- 8500 CE OI at 39.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 21.9 lakh ,so aggressive addition by bears. FII bought 11.9 K CE longs and 32.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retail traders bought 2.2 lakh CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 42.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 3.5 lakh so bulls added even in 200 point fall , Holding 33.5 lakh open position. FII bought 66.5 K PE longs and 0.03 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 594 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 272 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.82
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8314 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8374 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18285 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18552 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8250 Tgt 8270,8300 and 8340 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8220 Tgt 8185,8160 and 8135 (Nifty Spot Levels)