- FII’s sold 12.6 K contract of Index Future worth 199 cores ,17.6 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 4.9 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 22.6 K contract. Types of Confidence in Trading Why Adani Enterprises Shares Crashed ?
- Nifty has corrected 427 points in 4 trading session, formation of lower lows and lower highs, and very near to last swing low of 7997. Nifty has been holding the gann 1×1 line also we are at crossover of grey and red line which generally give fast moves, so if 7997 is broken we can see a fast downmove till 7910 odd levels holding the same relief rally till 8200 can be seen in next few days.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.62 core with liquidation of 8.8 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting longs have been closed .
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.63 core with total contract traded at 3.7 lakh. PCR @0.79 reaching oversold zone.
- 8500 CE OI at 49.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 21.9 lakh ,so aggressive addition by bears and holding 77 lakh in open position. FII bought 5.6 K CE longs and 10 K CE were shorted by them.Retail traders bought 1.2 lakh CE contracts.So retailers have been buying the from 02 June the correction started.
- 8000 PE OI@ 47.3 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE liquidated 8.6 lakh so bulls finally got the heat , Holding just 16 lakh open position. FII bought 23.8 K PE longs and 1.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 749 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 529 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.08.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8064 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8248 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17428 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18088 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8070 Tgt 8101,8131 and 8169 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8030 Tgt 8008,7968 and 7905(Nifty Spot Levels)