- FII’s bought 2.7 K contract of Index Future worth177 cores ,33.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 30.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 63 K contract, so todays fall was used by FII’s to add both shorts and long in index futures. Types of Confidence in Trading Why Adani Enterprises Shares Crashed ?
- Nifty after 8 months closed below 8000 and in the process invalidate the morning star pattern formed yesterday and made a bearish engulfing pattern. Nifty failed to sustain above 8156 and saw sharp and swift fall in morning hours. Again Pyrapoint gave early indication of the fall as the red line was unable to cross and broke the 135 degree line. Now where are we heading as we broke the 8000 level, zone of 7920-7950 is important zone of support as per pyrapoint and below that 7820 is important support.Gunner also broke the gann line so heading towards the red arc suggesting move towards 7800 if tomorrow we do not close above the gann line.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.65 core with addition of 11.8 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting longs have been closed and shorts are back in system
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.80 core with total contract traded at 6.9 lakh. PCR @0.73 again reached the oversold zone.
- 8500 CE OI at 52.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8400 CE added 38.7 lakh ,so bears added aggressively today still holding 1.11 core in open position. FII sold 1.4 K CE longs and 59 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 1.72 lakh CE contracts.
- 7900 PE OI@ 45.3 lakhs so strong base @ 7900. 8100/8500 PE liquidated 15 lakh so bulls surrender completely,yesterday after 100 point rise just 1 lakh addition was major indication of today’s fall . FII bought 76 K PE longs and 21.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 622 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 589 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.98.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8029 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8195 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17455 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17936 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8000 Tgt 8028,8060 and 8100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7955 Tgt 7925,7895 and 7856 (Nifty Spot Levels)