- FII’s bought 425 contract of Index Future worth 66.5 cores ,5.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10 K contract. Reacting versus Predicting in Trading
- This is what we discussed in last analysis Nifty is now entering the crucial resistance zone before the RBI policy on 02 June. AS per Gunner also we are near red arc suggesting testing time ahead. Monday can be a range bound day with volatile moves 8394-8483 before the RBI policy. Nifty reacted from the zone of resistance as shown in below chart, and consolidated today, As per gann time analysis 2 and 3 June one explosive move will be seen so plan your trades accordingly. If today high gets broken Nifty can rally towards 8525/8560/8620 odd levels.Break of 8373 can see is moving towards 8320/8250 odd levels.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.60 core with addition of 2.4 lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting shorts have entered in the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.26 core with total contract traded at 3 lakh. PCR @0.84
- 8500 CE OI at 25.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE liquidated 1.2 lakh ,so minor liquidation by bears. FII bought 12 K CE longs and 16.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retail traders bought 1 lakh CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 42.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 10 lakh so bulls added aggressively today, Holding 30 lakh open position. FII bought 24.1 K PE longs and 39.6 K PE were shorted by them.Retail traders bought 41 K PE contracts.
- FII’s bought 113 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 49 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.70
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8449 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8395 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18746 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18642 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8444 Tgt 8460,8495 and 8526 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8400 Tgt 8375,8342 and 8320 (Nifty Spot Levels)