Buy above 740 Tgt 745,751 and 760 SL 735
Sell below 728 Tgt 724, 717 and 710 SL 733
Buy above 380 Tgt 383,388 and 395 SL 376
Sell below 373 Tgt 369, 364 and 358 SL 376
Buy above 996 Tgt 1002,1008 and 1017 SL 992
Sell below 986 Tgt 982.5, 975 and 968 SL 990
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.07Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.