- FII’s sold 78 K contract of Index Future worth 1662 cores,19.7 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 58.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 38.6 K contract so today’s rise was used by FII’s to add shorts in Index Future. When to avoid trading
- Nifty from past 5 session has become very very volatile, In first 5 mins market was down 100 points recovered sharply and again closed near the highest point of day forming hammer pattern. Nifty formed inside day pattern on daily chart and also is forming triangle pattern in hourly pattern as shown in below chart,suggesting trending move in round the corner.Gunner is also entering new quadrant and pyrapoint supports are mentioned in below charts, Nifty is ready for an explosive move.
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.40 core with addition of 2.1 lakhs with cost of carry going negative suggesting long position got closed. OI is lowest in last 3 months, such low OI generally suggests trending move is round the corner.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.16 core with total contract traded at 5.6 lakh. PCR @0.85 getting in oversold zone.
- 8500 CE OI at 53.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE saw addition of 3.5 lakhs ,so bears added again in small quantity ,and still holding 93 lakh open position. FII sold 12.9 K CE longs and 16.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retailers have bought 1.07 lakh CE contracts in today’s session.
- 8000 PE OI@ 47.1 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8400 PE liquidated 2.2 lakh so bulls ran for cover and holding just 18 lakh open position. FII bought 3.8 K PE longs and 3.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retailers have bought 26.3 K PE contracts in today’s session.
- FII’s sold 73 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 302 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.63
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8202 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8230 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18004 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18080 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8236 Tgt 8260,8298 and 8333 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8190 Tgt 8160,8130 and 8100 (Nifty Spot Levels)