- FII’s sold 22.2 K contract of Index Future worth 408 cores,7.3 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 14.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.6 K contract.Motivational Video for Traders :Bamboo Lesson
- Nifty again formed a lower low @8185 and failed to form higher high. Nifty has corrected 660 points in this correction and took support @ green arc of Gunner and rallied 100 points intraday. Are we out of woods not really till we close above 225 degree line of pyrapoint which comes near 8275. Unable to cross 8308 can lead to make another low near 8150/8165.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.41 core with liquidation of 34 lakhs with cost of carry going negative suggesting long position got closed.Rollover has started and we are seeing 37% rollover in market till date.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.36 core with total contract traded at 6.48 lakh. PCR @0.87
- 8500 CE OI at 46.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8200/8400 CE saw liquidation of 16.4 lakhs ,so bears finally booked some profit today , so bears are still holding on to majority of positions. FII sold 11.5 K CE longs and 6.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 46.1 lakhs so strong base @ 8200. 8400/8600 PE liquidated 25.6 lakh so bulls are stuck with panic still no addition seen in PE . FII bought 32 K PE longs and 39.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1535 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1537 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.48.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8250(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8376 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18083 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18434 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8308 Tgt 8334,8360 and 8385 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8250 Tgt 8230,8211 and 8185(Nifty Spot Levels)