- FII’s bought 4 K contract of Index Future worth 74 cores,7.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.5 K contract. Trader’s Daily Routine we discussed Daily Routine traders should follow.
- Nifty as soon as closed above the 180 degree pyrapoint line and gave a trending move in second half of trading session. Closed well above its 100 DMA and now is heading towards a resistance zone of 8630-8650 which should be closely watched. Closing above it will show rally can continue else we can see pullback till 8550/8500 range.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 core with liquidation of 5.4 lakhs with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position got closed in today. Net OI is decreased 28.6 lakhs in 4 trading sessions suggesting excessive leverage is out of system and now bulls and bears can build positions for trending move.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.74 core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh. PCR @1.05 suggesting sentiments is turning bullish.
- 8800 CE OI at 27.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8800 .8300/8600 CE saw liquidation of 9 lakhs ,so bears have started covering their position which were added in past 2 sessions . FII bought 42.1 K CE longs and 6.2K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 31 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8500/8600 PE added 3.5 lakh so bulls are making position for higher levels. FII bought 110 K PE longs and 92.2 K PE were shorted by them. SO FII’s going long and short in PE suggesting we can see some range bound moves ahead.
- FII’s bought 210 cores in Equity and DII bought 197 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.5.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8573 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8515 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18501 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18337 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8604 Tgt 8635,8650 and 8673 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8570 Tgt 8550,8470 and 8450 (Nifty Spot Levels)