- FII’s sold 26.9 K contract of Index Future worth 530 cores,19.8 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 7.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 12.6 K contract.Why FII’s are worried about Minimum Alternative Tax (MAT)
- Nifty again formed a lower low @8273 which was near to last swing low of 8269 and also near its 200 DMA. Biggest Problem with our market is World Markets are trading at life highs but Indian market are trading at 1 Month low suggesting their is some intrinsic problem with Indian market showing so much under performance. Also we have taken 3 times support near the Murry Math Line so if 4 time 8269 gets broken which can see move towards 8124 odd levels. Gunner also suggests we are entering the next quadrant so another 150/200 point possible if 200 DMA gets broken. Monday Price action is very crucial as this will be expiry week so need to be cautious.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with liquidation of 8.2 lakhs with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position got closed.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.31 core with total contract traded at 5.2 lakh. PCR @0.81.
- 8500 CE OI at 51.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8200/8400 CE saw addition of 18.6 lakhs ,so bears who added aggressively in and added 132 lakh in past 7 trading session, so bears are still adding on to positions. FII bought 27.9 K CE longs and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 50.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8400/8600 PE liquidated 16.8 lakh so bulls are stuck with panic still no addition seen in PE . FII bought 2.6 K PE longs were squared off and 17.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 276 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 559 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.3 lowest level in 2015.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8341 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8406 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18062 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18210 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8331 Tgt 8360,8388 and 8413 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8273 Tgt 8247,8190 and 8108(Nifty Spot Levels)