- FII’s sold 43.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1071 cores,3.4 K Long contract were squared off FII’s and 40.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 37 K contract.Holy Grail for Successful trading
- Nifty continued forming lower low but closed above its 50 SMA, Nifty took support at 135 degree line as per pyrapoint analysis also held on to its 200 HEMA.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.74 core with total contract traded at 5.4 lakh. PCR @0.91 suggesting sentiments is turned neutral.
- 9000 CE OI at 55.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 9000 .8700/8900 CE saw addition of 17.3 lakhs ,so bears who added aggressively in and added 30 lakh in past 2 trading session. FII bought 6.1 K CE longs and 4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8600 PE OI@ 46.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8600. 8700/8900 PE liquidated 14.6 lakh so bulls still holding 38 lakh added in 4 days, still no panic in bull camp. FII bought 102K PE longs and 1.4 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 214 cores in Equity and bought 432 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.3.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8724 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8662 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18646 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18583 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8710 Tgt 8725,8760 and 8800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8680 Tgt 8660,8648 and 8615 (Nifty Spot Levels)