- FII’s sold 19.1 K contract of Index Future worth 420 cores,12.1 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 12.6 K contract.Motivational Video for Traders :Bamboo Lesson
- Nifty again formed a lower low @8202 and broke its last swing low of 8269 and 200 DMA. Biggest Problem with our market is World Markets are trading at life highs but Indian market are trading at 1 Month low suggesting their is some intrinsic problem with Indian market showing so much under performance. Finally Murry Math Line also broke on downside as Nifty corrected 652. Biggest correction in this bull market is 666 points. Gunner also near its green arc and if broken we can move towards 8124/8073 odd levels. Pyrapoint has been giving clear cut sell bullish only on close above 225 degree line.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.76 core with liquidation of 19 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got closed.Rollover has started and we are seeing 21.3% rollover in market till date.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.74 core with total contract traded at 5.3 lakh. PCR @0.77 getting in oversold zone.
- 8500 CE OI at 50.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8200/8400 CE saw addition of 41.4 lakhs ,so bears who added aggressively in and added 1172 lakh in past 8 trading session, so bears are still adding on to positions. FII bought 23.6 K CE longs and 26.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 46.1 lakhs so strong base @ 8200. 8400/8600 PE liquidated 25.6 lakh so bulls are stuck with panic still no addition seen in PE . FII sold 21.5 K PE longs were squared off and 9.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1749 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1667 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.48.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8260 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8376 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17896 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18451 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8251 Tgt 8290,8310 and 8335 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8202 Tgt 8190,8165 and 8118(Nifty Spot Levels)