- FII’s bought 55.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1173 cores,42.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.9 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 29.6 K contract. 4 traits of Successful trader
- Nifty continued with its rally forming higher high and higher low pattern.Till 8679 is not broken trend remains up .As per gunner Nifty took support at Green arc and is now head to the gann line as shown by red line.Expect a big move in next 2 days. So level of 8736 will act as important level going forward. Tomorrow also 135 degree line will act as important support level.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 core with addition of 6.1 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position got added.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.81 core with total contract traded at 3.6 lakh. PCR @1 suggesting sentiments is turning bullish.
- 8800 CE OI at 36.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8800 .8300/8600 CE saw liquidation of 3.3 lakhs ,so bears have covered all their position . FII bought 10.2 K CE longs and 9.2 K CE CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 43.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8700 PE added 17.1 lakh so bulls are making position for higher levels. FII bought 6.3 K PE longs and 7.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 479 cores in Equity and DII bought 382 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.25.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8751 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8581 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18562 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18432 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8736 Tgt 8758,8787 and 8820 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8705 Tgt 8685,8657 and 8635 (Nifty Spot Levels)