- FII’s sold 16 K contract of Index Future worth 227 cores,12.7 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 3.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9.3 K contract.
- Nifty after 7 days of decline showed a rise of 150 points, Nifty closed above the last swing low of 8470 and is now entering the difficult resistance zone of 8535-8555 where we have trendline resistance,pyrapoint resistance and also 100 SMA. Price action in this zone will suggest the further course of action. Also as per gunner chart, we are heading towards important gann line support and green arc. So next two days are very important.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.01 core with liquidation of 11 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got closed in today rise.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.42 core with total contract traded at 4 lakh. PCR @0.95, NF premium has come down to 65 points from 130 points as discussed in last analysis.
- 8600 CE OI at 27.8 lakh ,wall of resistance @ 8600 .8300/8500 CE saw addition of 1.8 lakhs in addition to 12 lakh yesterday,so bears have started adding to their position, and no liquidation was seen today after today rise of 150 points . FII bought 68.5 K CE longs and 5.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8400 PE OI@ 24.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8400. No major addition or liquidation was seen in PE so bulls are neutral in start of series. FII bought 1.7 K PE longs and 11.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 240 cores in Equity and DII bought 651 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.67.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8505 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8481 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18392 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18246 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8537 Tgt 8560,8583 and 8600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8458 Tgt 8430,8413 and 8380 (Nifty Spot Levels)