- FII’s bought 20.8 K contract of Index Future worth 587 cores,21.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.06 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 22.2 K contract. Qualities which define a Successful Traders we discussed qualities of trader, implement these qualities in your trading.
- This is what we discussed yesterday Nifty after 7 days of decline showed a rise of 150 points, Nifty closed above the last swing low of 8470 and is now entering the difficult resistance zone of 8535-8555 where we have trendline resistance,pyrapoint resistance and also 100 SMA. Price action in this zone will suggest the further course of action. Also as per gunner chart, we are heading towards important gann line support and green arc. Nifty formed high of 8550 and corrected almost 100 points from the highs. Gunner chart was very helpful as it hit the green arc and the red line and started correcting. High of 8550 if not captured in next 2 days can see correcting itself towards the low of 8380/8300 and forming a new swing low. We have 6 straight quarter of rise as seen in below quarterly chart so cautious advised in next quarter.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with liquidation of 6 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got closed in today volatile market..
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.60 core with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh. PCR @0.94, NF premium has come down to 43 points from 130 points in just 3 trading sessions.
- 8600 CE OI at 26.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8600 .8300/8500 CE saw addition of 4 lakhs in addition to 14 lakh in last 2 days ,so bears have started adding to their position . FII bought 18 K CE longs and 17.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 31 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8500/8600 PE added 3.5 lakh so bulls are making position for higher levels. FII bought 3.7 K PE longs and 10.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 356 cores in Equity and DII bought 283 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.48.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8558 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8500 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18444 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18296 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8500 Tgt 8520,8542 and 8573 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8470 Tgt 8447,8425 and 8402 (Nifty Spot Levels)