- FII’s bought 37.9 K contract of Index Future worth 851 cores, 46.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.9 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 55.9 K contract.
- Nifty formed another drajonfly doji candlestick suggesting dips are getting bought into. Nifty is still unable to break the hourly trendline resistance and also trading near Fib0 fan trendline suggesting supply coming at higher levels.
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.65 core with addition of 8.7 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry.NF premium has comes down to 44 points with fall in IV’s of Options and VIX also corrected 6%.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.25 core with total contract traded at 11 lakh. PCR @0.86.
- 9000 CE OI at 54.1 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8700/8900 CE liquidated 3 lakhs, so no liquidation has started by bears. FII bought 51.9 K CE longs and 12.9 K shorted CE were by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 41.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8900 PE saw addition of 23.1 lakhs so bulls have started adding aggressively. FII added 37 K PE longs and 3.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 424 cores in Equity and DII bought 180 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.85.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8988(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8875 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 20080 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19400 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8972 Tgt 8996,9025 and 9070 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8935 Tgt 8904,8885 and 8851(Nifty Spot Levels)