- FII’s sold 79.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1884 cores, 61.3 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 17.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 43.6 K contract.
- Nifty saw the biggest fall in 2 months (Why Sensex Crashed 600 Points, Biggest Fall in 2 months) down 181 points and in the process broke its budget day low @8750 and closed well below its 20 SMA. On Hourly charts trendline support @ 8701/8720 range as shown in below chart and below that 8645/8630 range. As per gann box till 2X1 line is not crossed nifty will remaining under selling pressure.
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with liquidation of 10 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry.Out of 36 Lakh Nifty OI which was added in 9022-8916 , 27 lakh got liquidated in 3 session so 9 lakh are still holding out.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.48 core with total contract traded at 5.9 lakh. PCR @0.95.
- 9000 CE OI at 53.9 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8700/8900 CE added 30.5 lakhs, huge addition was seen today in as discussed in last analysis no liquidation was seen after today’s last hour rise suggesting bears are not panicking . FII sold 22.4 K CE longs and 7.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 46.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8900 PE saw liquidation of 16.2 lakhs so the whole 17 lakh OI added in past 2 days have been covered. FII added 154 K PE longs and 13 K shorted PE were covered by them.FII were mainly active in 8500/8600 PE.
- FII’s bought 838 cores in Equity and DII sold 35 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.55 at 2 month high.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8833 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8919 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19411(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19600 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8796 Tgt 8820 ,8851 and 8891(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8740 Tgt 8720,8701 and 8680 (Nifty Spot Levels)