- FII’s sold 3 K contract of Index Future worth 76 cores, 11.5 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 8.5 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 20 K contract.
- Nifty had a volatile day of session today, made low of 8850 and saw a swift recovery in end session. As per gann box is entering Nifty entered new quadrant and took support at yellow line. Nifty has formed a DOJI candlestick on Weekly chart suggesting next week we can see good trending move.
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.60 core with liquidation of 8 lakhs with increase in cost of carry.Out of 36 Lakh Nifty OI which was added in last 100 points, 17 lakh got liquidated in 2 session so 18 lakh are still holding out.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.36 core with total contract traded at 5.1 lakh. PCR @0.92.
- 9000 CE OI at 43.1 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8700/8900 CE added 1.40 lakhs, no liquidation was seen after today’s last hour rise suggesting bears are not panicking . FII sold 15.3 K CE longs and 3.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 43.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8900 PE saw addition of 8.9 lakhs and still 17 lakh OI added in past 2 days is holding so bulls are front foot as of now. FII added 18.4 K PE longs and 3.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 79 cores in Equity and DII sold 193 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.16.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8952 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8931 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19744 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19624 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8960 Tgt 8978 ,9000 and 9025 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8810 Tgt 8872,8860 and 8840 (Nifty Spot Levels)