- FII’s sold 16.3 K contract of Index Future worth 474 cores, 10.4 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 5.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.4 K contract ,so FII’s added shorts in Index Futures mostly in Bank Nifty.
- Nifty had a volatile session of trade after RBI maintained status quo, Now as per gann box nifty is at crucial juncture and expect a good trending move in next 2 sessions.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.53 core with addition of 4.2 lakhs so bears added shorts today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.11 core with total contract traded at 4.8 lakh. PCR @0.80,PCR has come to its lower end suggesting relief rally can be seen in next 2 days if 8720 is held.
- 9000 CE OI at 54.8 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8800/8900 CE added 7.6 lakhs so bears have started shorted 8800/8900 CE, and creating resistance at higher levels but writers will have test in next 2 days. FII bought 22.8 K CE and 13.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE [email protected] 28.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8500/8800 PE added 7.8 lakh in OI so bulls are still making ground , next 2 days will be interesting as we will see trending move and one party will have to cover the positions. FII bought 31.4 K PE and 3.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 264 cores in Equity and DII sold 137 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.67.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8833 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8889 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19750 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 20140.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Today High was our TC levels and rewarded traders with 100 points intraday
Buy above 8774 Tgt 8800,8821 and 8840 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8751 Tgt 8730,8706 and 8662 (Nifty Spot Levels)