- FII’s sold 23.7 K contract of Index Future worth 641 cores, 16.5 K Long contract were squared off FII’s and 7.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9.2 K contract ,so FII’s squared off long and added shorts in Index Futures in volatile session of trade.
- Nifty closed in red after 7 day of rise , it was a roller coaster ride for market today but was able to close above the hourly trendline resistance. Gann Box was unable to cross the yellow line and corrected back to green line. Nifty has been rangebound in the range of 8800-8900 in past 2 session expect a good move once this range gets resolved. As per Quant analysis We had 83 point correction today which is less than 109 which happened on 19 Feb so till correction are in this range market will continue with current uptrend any correction larger than 109 suggests the current trend is over.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.29 core with liquidation of 19 lakhs out of which 15 lakh got rollovered in March series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.34 core with total contract traded at 5.4 lakh. PCR @0.93.
- 9000 CE OI at 73 lakh with addition of 12.1 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 getting stronger.8500/8800 CE liquidated 1.4 lakhs so bears are still liquidating, 8900 CE added 7.7 and 17 lakh added in this week so 8900 will add as big resistance and gap up can take off that. FII bought 1 K CE and 12.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8800 PE OI@ 43 lakhs so strong base @ 8800. 8900 PE saw liquidation of 2.8 so bulls have started liquidating so fight for 8800/8900 will get resolved by Tuesday . FII bought 10.8 K PE and 5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 89 cores in Equity and DII bought 204cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.14.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8872 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8797 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19170 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19390.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8850 Tgt 8883,8913 and 8933 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8816 Tgt 8800,8766 and 8750 (Nifty Spot Levels)