- FII’s sold 7.8 K contract of Index Future worth 251 cores, 42.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 50.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 92.8 K contract ,so FII’s added long and added shorts in Index Futures with high volumes,signifying rollovers are happening. As of now 54.2% Rollover is done in Nifty Future.
- Nifty had another volatile session of trade today forming a DOJI candlestick and forming low of 8727 which is 50% retracement and took support at blue line of gann box, and resistance @ green line and 21/34 EMA. Support lies in range of 8700-8680 and resistance
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.26 core with liquidation of 38 lakhs whole 38 lakh got rollovered in March series with addition of 13 lakhs, So 1.27 Cores NF got rollovered in range of 8902-8822.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.87 core with total contract traded at 6.1 lakh. PCR @0.75.
- 9000 CE OI at 70.8 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8500/8800 CE liquidated 0.98 lakhs so bears are not adding more suggesting pause in downmove, 8900 CE liquidated 4.4 and 20 lakh is still not covered so 8900 will add as big resistance.FII bought 30.1 K CE and 41.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8700 PE OI@ 44 lakhs so strong base @ 8700. 8800/8900 PE saw liquidation of 6.1 lakhs so bulls have started liquidating . FII sold 35.7 K PE and 5.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 697 cores in Equity and DII sold 146 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.2.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8767(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8799 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18874 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19342.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8800 Tgt 8837,8860 and 8888 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8760 Tgt 8728,8690 and 8651 (Nifty Spot Levels)