- FII’s sold 29.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1180 cores, 25.9 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 3.6K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 22.4 K contract ,so FII’s squared off long in Index Futures and added partial shorts.
- Nifty corrected for sixth day in a row and Bank Nifty has completed its 10% correction. Both these index are near important Fibonacci Ratio as seen in below chart. Read this article after wild swing we saw in market last week How to Control Trading Stress
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.49 core with addition of 1.2 lakhs so bears added shorts today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.84 core with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh. PCR @0.80, again at lower end of range so expect relief rally soon.
- 9000 CE OI at 58.6 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8800/8900 CE added 6.6 lakhs and 26 lakhs in 2 days so bears are holding shorts , and creating resistance at higher levels. FII sold 43.2 K CE and 38.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 30.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8700/8800 PE saw liquidation of 3.4 so bulls have started panicking and are losing ground to bears. FII bought 24.4 K PE and 217 PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 96 cores in Equity and DII bought 115 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.69.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8727 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8842 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19984 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19750.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8677 Tgt 8709,8726 and 8758 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8645 Tgt 8629,8600 and 8550 (Nifty Spot Levels)