- FII’s sold 6.1 K contract of Index Future worth 62 cores, 17.3 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 11.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 28.4 K contract ,so FII’s squared off both long shorts in Index futures.
- This is what we discussed yesterday Now expect another gap up tomorrow going by historical data and traders should watch 8325-8320 range where next level of resistance lies ie. yeallow line of gann box as shown in below chart. Nifty made exact high near the yeallow line of gann box in volatile session of trade. Now 8300 holds the key any close above 8327 can see moving up till 8445/8500 odd levels.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with liquidation of 6.8 lakh in OI, short covering seen today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.57 lakh core with total contract traded at 5.9 lakh. PCR @1.08.
- 8400 CE OI at 46.1 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8400 but writers have slowly started covering .8500/8600 CE saw liquidation of 6.7 lakhs so bears were taken off the guard and running for cover. FII bought 23.4 K CE and 15.3K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8100 PE OI@ 54.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8100. 8200 PE added 0.09 lakh in OI 8200 PE writers are getting confident of holding and 8300/8500 added 3.9 lakh in OI so bulls are back with bang adding to yesterday 10 lakh. FII bought 42.9 K PE and 40.9 K PE were shorted were by them.
- FII’s sold 298 cores in Equity and DII bought 299 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.32.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8278 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8303and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18706 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18806 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8303 Tgt 8328,8350 and 8372 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8260 Tgt 8240,8215 and 8180 (Nifty Spot Levels)