- FII’s sold 27.5 K contract of Index Future worth 605 cores, 26.8 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and721 short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 26 K contract ,so FII’s squared off majority long in Index futures in.
- Nifty hourly chart touched the resistance line and gave pullback, touching the 34HSMA, tomorrow market might open gap down and so range of 8345-8320 is very crucial, holding the same we can see bounceback towards 8445 range and breaking the same can see further decline to 8250 odd levels.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 2.06 core with liquidation of 7.2 lakh in OI. So with a fall of 35 points longs got liquidated.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.53 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.6 lakh. PCR @1.09 excessive bullishness going out of the system.
- 8600 CE OI at 40.4 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8600.8700/8800 CE saw addition of 9.3 lakhs so bears have started shorting at higher levels. FII bought 35.4 K CE and 16.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 46.2 lakhs so strong base @ 8200. 8300 PE added 3.1 lakh in OI 8300 PE writers are getting confident and real test will come tommrow. FII bought 18.6 K PE and 33.9 K PE PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 472 cores in Equity and DII sold 575 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.41
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8445 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8343 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19180 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18888, Traders following TC levels were rewarded handsomely .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8395 Tgt 8428,8445 and 8475 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8360 Tgt 8340,8320 and 8300 (Nifty Spot Levels)