- FII’s sold 11.9 K contract of Index Future worth 216 cores, 23.4 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 11.5 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 35 K contract ,so FII’s squared off both long and shorts in Index futures.
- Nifty hourly chart touched the support line and formed a doji candlestick pattern similar to the one @ lows 7961 signalling short term bottom . Tomorrow going by historical data we should see gap up opening, and need to see a rally till 8200/8232 odd levels. Break of 8065 signals we might go down and touch 7961 odd levels.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with liquidation of 4.4 lakh in OI. Still no fresh short additions seen.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.32 lakh core with total contract traded at 5.1 lakh. PCR @0.92 excessive bullishness out of the system as PCR moved below 1
- 8400 CE OI at 59.3 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8400.8200/8400 CE saw addition of 27 lakhs so bears are attacking all strike prices and any strong reversal will take them off the guard. FII bought 6.3 K CE and 55.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8100 PE OI@ 46.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8100. 8200 PE added 2.5 lakh in OI 8200 PE writers are getting confident and we can see Nifty moving above 8200 tommrow. FII bought 77.4 K PE and 1.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 1074 cores in Equity and DII bought 601 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.17 biggest fall in recent time.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8145 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8312 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18437 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18828, Traders following TC levels were rewarded handsomely .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8108 Tgt 8145,8160 and 8192 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8060 Tgt 8340,8020 and 7975 (Nifty Spot Levels)