- FII’s bought 28 K contract of Index Future worth 483 cores, 43.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 15.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 59.2 K contract ,so FII’s added both long and shorts in index future in a dull day of trading.
- Nifty made new life high today @ 8742 with another DOJI candlestick formation, many traders are asking can we see correction in short term, as per my perceptive last rally we saw from 7723 to 8627 was 904 points long and took 33 days to complete, the current rally which started from 7961 till 8742 is just 781 points and consumed 26 days so still there is room for upside, Also max correction we have seen is 88 points so if pullback in this range use this to buy. As i always say do not try to pick tops and bottom, go with the trend.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 2.21 core with addition of 4.6 lakh in OI, major short liquidation and fresh long addition seen.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.67 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh. PCR @1.06,VIX still trading above 17 keeping option premium high, good time for option writers as once VIX goes down prices will crash vertically.
- 8700 CE OI at 43.6 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8700 but getting weaker .8200/8500 CE saw huge liquidation of 19.6 lakhs so bears continued with their covering of Calls. FII bought 49.1 K CE and 7.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8600 PE OI@ 51.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8600. 8800/8700 PE added 11.3 lakh in OI so bulls are preparing ground for further assault and climbing over 8700. FII sold 19.4 K PE and 72.2 K PE were shorted by them.FII are going for no holes bared against bears.
- FII’s bought 2065 cores in Equity and DII sold 1350 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.63.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8736 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8594 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19925 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19600 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8725 Tgt 8751,8772 and 8803 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8690 Tgt 8669,8646 and 8620 (Nifty Spot Levels)