- FII’s bought 1.3 K contract of Index Future worth 56 cores, 1.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.2 K contract ,so FII’s added both long and shorts in index future in a dull day of trading.
- Nifty had a perfect day of consolidation today another DOJI formation, As discussed in last analysis range of 8526-8545 is important supply zone unable to cross nifty can see pullback to 8400 before marching towards new high. Nifty closed above 8550 suggesting supply is getting observed. As per Hourly chart breakout has happened and new high is round the corner, Also as per gann box analysis Nifty was able to close above yeallow line convincingly so possibility of big rise is round the corner. Expect a trending move in next 2 trading sessions.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 2 core with liquidation of 0.006 lakh in OI, no major liquidation seen.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.91 lakh core with total contract traded at 3 lakh. PCR @1.09,VIX is at higher end and keeping option premium high, good time for option writers as once VIX goes down prices will crash vertically. VIX is rising as we have Japan and EU central banker policy on 21 and 22 Jan.
- 8700 CE OI at 45.4 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8700 .8200/8500 CE saw huge liquidation of 10 lakhs so bears continued with their covering of Calls. FII bought 11.7 K CE and 5.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 57.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8400 PE added 5.6lakh in OI so base formation is happening at 8400. FII sold 11.7 K PE and 19.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 433 cores in Equity and DII sold 237 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.71.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8570 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8342 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19428 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19107 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8553 Tgt 8570,8590 and 8630 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8530 Tgt 8511,8491 and 8470 (Nifty Spot Levels)