- FII’s sold 37.1 K contract of Index Future worth 848 cores, 34.3 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 3.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 31 K contract ,so FII’s added shorts and squared off longs in Index futures.
- Nifty had a perfect day of consolidation today, range of 8526-8545 is important supply zone unable to cross nifty can see pullback to 8400 before marching towards new high. As per Hourly chart breakout has happened and new high is round the corner, Also as per gann box analysis Nifty today was also unable to cross the yeallow line convincingly so possibility of small correction of 80-100 points remains.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 2 core with liquidation of 5.7 lakh in OI, profit booking in longs seen.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.06 lakh core with total contract traded at 4 lakh. PCR @0.95,VIX is at higher end and keeping option premium high, good time for option writers as once VIX goes down prices will crash vertically.
- 8600 CE OI at 46.4 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8600 .8200/8500 CE saw huge liquidation of 6.1 lakhs so bears continued with their covering of Calls. FII bought 34.8 K CE and 3.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 52.3 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8400 PE added 49.2 lakh in OI so base formation is happening at 8400. FII bought 19.4 K PE and 35.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1099 cores in Equity and DII sold 716 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.87.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8517 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8329 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19277 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18857 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8527 Tgt 8553,8580 and 8613 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8495 Tgt 8465,8440 and 8420 (Nifty Spot Levels)