- FII’s bought 21.2 K contract of Index Future worth 440 cores, 33.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 46.4 K contract ,so FII’s added both long shorts in Index futures.
- Nifty continued with formation of higher highs and higher lows but saw an intraday correction which got bought into as it found support at its 21/34 HEMA suggesting underlying trend is bullish. Market generally trades volatile in triangle formation before a breakout/breakdown.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 1.79 core with addition of 4.2 lakh in OI, long liquidation with short addition was seen today with decrease in cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.98 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh. PCR @1.08.
- 8400 CE OI at 46 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8400 .8500/8600 CE saw addition of 3.5 lakhs so bears have slowly started added their shorts as Nifty was unable to close above 50 SMA. FII bought 33.1 K CE and 18.8 K shorted CE covered were by them.
- 8100 PE OI@ 58.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8100. 8200 PE added 5.1 lakh in OI 8200 PE writers are getting confident of holding and 8300/8500 added 3.2 lakh in OI so bulls are back with bang adding to 20 lakh. FII sold 19.7 K PE and 9.1 K PE were shorted were by them.
- FII’s bought 235 cores in Equity and DII bought 46 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.14.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8338 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8306 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18858 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18810 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8310 Tgt 8340,8360 and 8396 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8265 Tgt 8240,8220 and 8200 (Nifty Spot Levels)