Buy above 508 Tgt 511.5,518 and 526 SL 505
Sell below 501 Tgt 495,491 and 485 SL 503
Positional traders should look for close above 70 for short term target of 76.
Buy above 70.3 Tgt 71.5,73 and 74 SL 69
Sell below 68.5 Tgt 67.5,66 and 65 SL 69.5
Buy above 885 Tgt 888,896 and 908 SL 880
Sell below 875 Tgt 869,864 and 856 SL 880
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.