Any close above 234 stock is heading towards 241/254.
Buy above 234 Tgt 238,241 and 244 SL 231.5
Sell below 230 Tgt 228,225 and 220 SL 231.5
Any close above 123 stock is heading to 131.
Buy above 122.5 Tgt 123.8,126.2 and 130 SL 121
Sell below 119.5 Tgt 117.4,116 and 113.5 SL 121
Any close above 555 stock is heading to 576/589.
Buy above 543 Tgt 550,555 and 566 SL 541
Sell below 540 Tgt 533,528 and 521 SL 542
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.