Any close above 436 stock is heading to 450/466 in short term.
Buy above 437 Tgt 438.5,442 and 447 SL 435
Sell below 433 Tgt 430,425 and 421 SL 435
Any close above 555 stock is heading to 579/589 and 597
Buy above 543 Tgt 548,555 and 562 SL 540
Sell below 537 Tgt 532,528 and 520 SL 540
Closing above 360 stock is heading to 369/377.
Buy above 360 Tgt 362.5,365 and 368 SL 357
Sell below 355 Tgt 353.8,351 and 347 SL 357
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.