- FII’s sold 35.8 K contract of Index Future worth 845 cores, 21.5 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 14.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 34.4 K contract ,so FII’s squared off long in Index Futures and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty after 310 point decline held on to 8300 and consolidated in range through out the day. Nifty held on to its trendline support now Bulls should look for close above 8394 to confirm correction is over and any close above 8440/8450 would confirm we can again move up till 8550/8580 range. Break of 8300 on closing basis can see another 130/150 point decline. Bank Nifty is showing very good strength on and close above 18600 can see it moving back to 18800/18900 range.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.19 core with liquidation of 1.4 lakh in OI suggesting shorts liquidation with increase in cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.03 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.3 lakh. PCR @0.85, so traders are going bearish on market in short term.
- 8600 CE OI at 64.1 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8600.8400 CE saw addition of 5.4 lakh so informed buying happening.FII sold 40 K CE and 9.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8400 PE OI@ 49.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8400 . 8300 PE liquidated 5.3 lakh in OI so traders exiting long positions in PE need addition tomorrow if nifty has to form short term bottom . FII bought 9.8 K PE and 7.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 5 cores in Equity and DII sold 519 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.02
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8400 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8550 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18540 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18610 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8382 Tgt 8409,8440 and 8473(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8320 Tgt 8290,8263 and 8250 (Nifty Spot Levels)