- FII’s bought 6.6 K contract of Index Future worth 178 cores, 7.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.6 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures more aggresively and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty has corrected 475 points in the current correction, Review of Nifty Corrections in 2014 We are near AF Support, September month resistance of 8181 and 50 SMA, so traders shorts can book profit. Bulls will get lease of life above 8242 and major short covering can come above 8330. Bull market correction are fast and furious so use the dips to enter delivery based buying.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.35 core with addition of 3.9 lakh in OI suggesting shorts addition ,with increase in VIX.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.15 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.4lakh. PCR @0.91.
- 8500 CE OI at 70.7 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8500.8000/8400 CE saw addition of 18.2 lakh so bears are in full form.FII sold 17.6 K CE and 19.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 49.2 lakhs so strong base @ 8200 . 8100 PE added 4.4 lakh in OI so traders are making strong base in this range. FII bought 0.05 K PE and 3.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 455 cores in Equity and DII bought 136 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.94.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8263 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8492 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18480 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18578 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8222 Tgt 8242,8257 and 8294(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8200 Tgt 8186,8160 and 8140 (Nifty Spot Levels)