- FII’s bought 13 K contract of Index Future worth 210 cores, 23.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 34.4 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures and also added shorts in index future.
- Nifty decline second day in a row another 100 points shaved off. Nifty is approaching two crucial levels EW target of 8300 and trendline support as shown in below 2 charts. If tomorrow 1 hour low is held nifty we can presume correction is over and can form short term bottom.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.21 core with addition of 8.2 lakh in OI suggesting shorts addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.41 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.5 lakh. PCR @0.93.
- 8600 CE OI at 60.9 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8600.8400 CE saw addition of 10.3 lakh so informed buying happening.FII sold 40 K CE and 9.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8400 PE OI@ 54.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8400 . 8300 PE added 8.4 lakh in OI so strong base building happening @8300. FII bought 70 K PE and 1.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 221 cores in Equity and DII sold 345 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.91
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8430 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8564 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18504 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18618 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8352 Tgt 8371,8400 and 8420(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8300 Tgt 8275,8257 and 8230 (Nifty Spot Levels)