- FII’s sold 32.9 K contract of Index Future worth 723 cores, 4.5 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 28.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 23.8 K contract ,so FII’s squared off long in Index Futures and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty has broken its hourly channel and going below the low of 8272 which is 38.2% retracement , Bulls should look for close above 8350 to confirm correction is over and any close above 8440/8450 would confirm we can again move up till 8550/8580 range. Break of 8272 on closing basis can decline till 50 DMA.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.21 core with addition of 1.6 lakh in OI suggesting shorts addition ,VIX is still in range of 12.7-13.5 so no major panic among market participants.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.83 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.3 lakh. PCR @0.83, so traders are going bearish on market in short term.
- 8500 CE OI at 73.3 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8500.8400 CE saw addition of 11.4 lakh so total of 22 lakhs added in 8400/8500 CE so if we see a move above 8350 both thse strike price will see short covering and spike up can come in Nifty.FII sold 41.1 K CE and 4.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 47.8 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 . 8100/8200 PE added 9 lakh in OI so traders are making strong base in this range. FII bought 52.2 K PE and 13.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 808 cores in Equity and DII bought 432 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.34
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8348 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8530 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18460 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18596 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8305 Tgt 8335,8370 and 8400(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8272 Tgt 8260,8230 and 8200 (Nifty Spot Levels)