- FII’s sold 24.6 K contract of Index Future worth 493 cores, 6.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 18.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.9 K contract ,so FII’s liquidated long in Index Futures and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty has corrected the scared 666 points in the current correction, Review of Nifty Corrections in 2014 .Today fall has lead to capitulation as the last savior of Bulls pharmas cracked today, market showed good recovery from the low of 7961 but till it do not close above 8082 bears are still having upper hand. Nifty has taken support near the Gann Box, also signalling short term bottom can be formed soon. Current market correction Bull market correction are fast and furious so use the dips to enter delivery based buying. As per quantitative analysis maximum rise seen in current fall is 80-90 points so if we rise more than 90 points we can see short term bottom is in place. I have been advocating on Buy the dips only for investors not for over leveraged traders for the simple reason we are in bull market. S&P 500 in past 4 years of Bull run showed such 5-8% dips almost 6 times and investors who bought those dips were rewarded handsomely.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.39 core with addition of 0.12 lakh in OI suggesting shorts addition ,with decrease in VIX.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.89 lakh core with total contract traded at 6.7 lakh. PCR @0.94.Cash market volumes were @20K cores highest in series.
- 8500 CE OI at 57.8 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8500.8000/8400 CE saw addition of 26.5 lakh so bears are in full form.FII bought 5.4 K CE and 82 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 60.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100 PE liquidated 5.6 lakh in OI so 8100/8200 PE writers have panicked today. FII bought 95.7 K PE and 10.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1636 cores in Equity and DII bought 1423 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.6.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8067 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8229 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17870 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18275 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8042 Tgt 8091,8130 and 8153(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8020 Tgt 8000,7975 and 7950 (Nifty Spot Levels)