- FII’s bought 14.5 K contract of Index Future worth 352 cores, 37.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 23.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 60.7 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty has broken its hourly channel,broken its 38.2% retracement. Nifty has corrected 411 points in the current correction, maximum correction seen in current bull market was 476 points. We are near AF Support, September month resistance of 8181 and 50 SMA, so traders shorts can book profit. IIP data is very bad , CPI was good and Bull market correction are fast and furious so use the dips to enter delivery based buying.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.31 core with addition of 10 lakh in OI suggesting shorts addition ,with expanison in VIX.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.42 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh. PCR @0.88.
- 8500 CE OI at 71 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8500.8400 CE saw addition of 8 lakh so total of 17.6 lakhs added in 8400/8500 CE so bears are in full form.FII bought 1.5 K CE and 2.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 42.8 lakhs so strong base @ 8200 . 8100 PE added 10 lakh in OI so traders are making strong base in this range. FII bought 31.9 K PE and 12.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 865 cores in Equity and DII bought 323 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.30
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8312 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8511 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18482 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18587 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8254 Tgt 8270,8291 and 8321(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8216 Tgt 8186,8146 and 8100 (Nifty Spot Levels)