Closing above 466 stock is heading to 480/492 and 521.
Buy above 464 Tgt 466.7,471 and 475 SL 461
Sell below 459.5 Tgt 457.5,454 and 448 SL 461
Any close above 589 stock is heading to 610/623.
Buy above 591 Tgt 597,605 and 613 SL 587
Sell below 584 Tgt 581,575 and 565 SL 587
Any close above 1508 stock is heading to 1542/1563.
Buy above 1480 Tgt 1489,1500 and 1513 SL 1474
Sell below 1470 Tgt 1465,1456 and 1441 SL 1474
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.