- FII’s bought 1.7 K contract of Index Future worth 36 cores, 15.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 13.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 29.2 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty has corrected the scared 666 points in the current correction, Review of Nifty Corrections in 2014 .As discussed yesterday Today fall has lead to capitulation as the last savior of Bulls pharmas cracked today, market showed good recovery from the low of 7961 but till it do not close above 8082 bears are still having upper hand. Nifty has taken support near the Gann Box, also signalling short term bottom can be formed soon. So signs of short term bottom were visible yesterday and Nifty confirmed by opening gap up and holding the gap, now tomorrow move above 50 SMA and 8215 will confirm reversal in trend. Current market correction Bull market correction are fast and furious so use the dips to enter delivery based buying. Nifty is now near 2X1 line of gann box closing above it will give more power to bulls.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.20 core with liquidation of 19.2 lakh in OI suggesting shorts liquidation ,with decrease in VIX.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.03lakh core with total contract traded at 4.8 lakh. PCR @1.03.
- 8500 CE OI at 54.3 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8500.8000/8400 CE saw liquidation of 16.4 lakh so bears are still holding majority of shorts, no major panic in option writers, closing above 8215 will make writers panic.FII bought 39.6 K CE and 9.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 51.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8200 PE added 7.4 lakh in OI so 8100/8200 PE writers are back in action. FII bought 27.9 K PE and 5.2K PE shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 874 cores in Equity and DII bought 648 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.12
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8155 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8191 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18300 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18242 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8175 Tgt 8194,8225 and 8242 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8140 Tgt 8110,8082 and 8030 (Nifty Spot Levels)