- FII’s sold 5.2 K contract of Index Future worth 106 cores, 99.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 94.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.94 K contract ,so FII’s rollovered heavily today.
- Nifty continued with its upward journey with gaps and crossed its 50 SMA and closed above the AF line will increasing the possibility of nifty heading towards 8400/8500 range before 31 December. Any close below 8200 will make bulls jittery and give confidence to bears. Breakout in Hourly charts and gann box also on verge of breakout, Bulls need to close above 8370/8380 range for new highs to comes. Election results tomorrow so volatility will be the name of the game.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.79 core with liquidation of 18 lakh in OI , 44 lakhs were added in January series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.25 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.06 lakh. PCR @1.06.
- 8400 CE OI at 52.7 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8400.8200/8300 CE saw liquidation of 21.8 lakh so bears finally surrendered. FII sold 12.4 K CE and 57.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 47.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8200. 8300 PE added 21.5 lakh in OI so big test of 8300 PE writers tommrow, if held we can see expiry above 8400. FII sold 4.4 K PE and 6.2 K PE PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 335 cores in Equity and DII bought 389cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.25
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8283 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8407 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18578 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18500 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8332 Tgt 8360,8380 and 8400 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8290 Tgt 8260,8230 and 8200 (Nifty Spot Levels)