Buy above 3360 Tgt 3382,3410 and 3441 SL 3350
Sell below 3320 Tgt 3292,3264 and 3250 SL 3330
Buy above 435 Tgt 438,443 and 447 SL 433
Sell below 429 Tgt 425,421 and 417 SL 432
Buy above 91.3 Tgt 92.7,94.8 and 96.3 SL 90.5
Sell below 89 Tgt 87.5,85.5 and 83 SK 90
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.