- FII’s sold 4.3 K contract of Index Future worth 80 cores, 17.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 21.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 39.5 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures and continue adding shorts in index future.
- Nifty continued with its upward journey with gaps got stalled near 50 SMA and the Andrew Pitchfork lower line, closing above the AF line will increase the possibility of nifty heading towards 8400/8500 range before 31 December. Any close below 8200 will make bulls jittery and give confidence to bears.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 19.7 core with liquidation of 22 lakh in OI which got rollovered to Jan series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.28 lakh core with total contract traded at 5 lakh. PCR @0.93.Reduction in PCR when market is rising suggesting traders have started taking bearish bets.
- 8500 CE OI at 53.6 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8500.8000/8400 CE saw liquidation of 17.9 lakh so bears have started feeling the pinch of the rise. FII bought 35.3 K CE and 17.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 58.1 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8200 PE added 8.1 lakh in OI so 8100/8200 PE writers are back in action. FII bought 62.3 K PE and 22.8 K PE PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 668 cores in Equity and DII bought 622 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.29
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8254 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8179 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18530 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18488 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8233 Tgt 8256,8287 and 8311 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8200 Tgt 8180,8160 and 8146 (Nifty Spot Levels)