Any close above 987 stock is heading towards 1021/1042.
Buy above 980 Tgt 987,999 and 1008 SL 976
Sell below 972 Tgt 966,953 and 932 SL 976
Holding 466 stock is heading to 485/500.
Buy above 471 Tgt 475,480 and 486 SL 468
Sell below 466 Tgt 464,460 and 457 SL 468
Any close above 322 short term target of 330/343.
Buy above 320 Tgt 322,326 and 330 SL 317
Sell below 314.5 Tgt 311,306 and 303 SL 317
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.